SpamCop is a service for reporting spam. SpamCop determines the origin of unwanted email and reports it to the relevant Internet service providers. Note that spam reports sent by this plugin to SpamCop each include the entire spam message.
- spamcop_from_address “” (type str)
- This address is used during manual reports to SpamCop as the From: address. You can use your normal email address. If this is not set, a guess will be used as the From: address in SpamCop reports.
- spamcop_to_address “email@example.com” (type str)
- Your customized SpamCop report submission address. You need to obtain this address by registering at http://www.spamcop.net/. If this is not set, SpamCop reports will go to a generic reporting address for OrangeAssassin users and your reports will probably have less weight in the SpamCop system.
- spamcop_max_report_size 50 (type int)
- Messages larger than this size (in kilobytes) will be truncated in report messages sent to SpamCop. The default setting is the maximum size that SpamCop will accept at the time of release.
dont_report_to_spamcop False (type bool)