Checks the message against the Razor server.
loadplugin pad.plugins.pyzor.Razor2Plugin body RAZOR2 eval:check_razor2() describe RAZOR2 Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/) score RAZOR2 1
This plugin exposes a two eval rules that checks the message against the Razor server. “check_razor2_range” method it is implemented, but in order to verify a message, you can use PyzorPlugin. For more information about pyzor see the Razor documentation
- use_razor2 True (type bool)
- Controls whether or not the message should be checked against the Razor server.
- razor_config “” (type str)
- Define the filename used to store Razor’s configuration settings. Currently this is left to Razor to decide.
- razor_timeout 5 (type int)
- How many seconds you wait for Razor to complete before you go on without the results.